Wednesday 29 August 2018

T&G LOVES…

Welcome back to T & G LOVESplace for inspiration, a spot of virtual window shopping or an excuse to splash out…

Everything you find here has been tried and tested – they’re things I genuinely rate and readily recommend. So come on in, take a look around! And if you have any recommendations of products or places to add to my own wish list or to review here, do get in touch.

This month I’m sharing some old favourites and new discoveries…





BOOTS MADE FOR WALKING… FRED & NOAH
Teddy now spends much of his day on his feet, or demanding to be propped up so he can stomp around the house as if in a hurry to be somewhere. While he hasn’t quite mastered the balance needed to walk unaided, he’s close enough to have set me off scouring the shops for some sturdy but not clunky shoes. Enter Fred & Noah – a gorgeous online boutique selling stylish clothing and footwear for children. The shoe collection is like nothing else I’ve found in my search – a blend of leather and suede Chelsea boots in an array of designs. I opted for this black leather pair in a bid to choose something that will go with anything, but I’ll be back for a pair in grey and mustard and that awesome zebra print.


The quality exceeds the price tag, and the rubber sole is soft enough that Teddy doesn’t drag his feet as if wearing shackles. Move quickly and you may catch the last of the summer sale…


TOY TIDY… TELLKIDDO PAPER SACKS
Okay, so spending £14 on a paper bag may seem bonkers (Mr R thought I’d lost the plot when I did exactly that at Christmas). BUT these Tellkiddo sacks are so durable, have great capacity to store toys of myriad shapes and sizes and they’re reusable, folding away to almost nothing. I’ve been stuffing Teddy’s toys into the one in our nursery for nine months now and it’s still as good as new. I may even have another on order to hide away the amount of baby ‘stuff’ we are continuing to amass… There are lots of fun designs to choose from, and I like to think buying these sacks over a traditional plastic toy box goes a little way towards us being a more eco-friendly household.



CLOSE TO HEART… MERMAIDS AND DINOSAURS
Hand-crafted, excellent quality and wonderfully individual, this 14 carat gold mini disc initial necklace is a gorgeous way to keep loved ones close. Mine was a (gently influenced) gift from Mr R for my birthday back in April, and I’ve worn it every day since. You can add up to four discs with your choice of letters – I opted to have Teddy’s and Mr R’s first initials stamped onto mine. But you could size up to ‘midi’ and have space for a full name or favourite phrase.
Available in silver, gold and rose gold; priced from £22.50 


UNWIND… SEVEN SEVENTEEN
I came across this mood-boosting brand while pregnant with Teddy – when lighting a candle and tuning into Chill FM was (and, actually, still is) my idea of the perfect Friday night in. The brainchild of two mums seeking something to help them relax when their children had gone to bed around 7:17pm (get it?), each Seven Seventeen candle provides a soothing scent and cheering slogan that will ring true with everyone, children or no children. My favourites? Fresh linen ‘Peace (At Last)’ and Moroccan rose ‘Hello Calm’.
Priced from £16


KEEP IT SASSY… MUTHA.HOOD
There are times when wearing your heart on your sleeve feels like exactly the right thing to do. And if you’re going to do it, you may as well bring along the sass. Mutha.Hood has you covered with a unique collection of statement tees, sweats, accessories and this sweet baby vest for little ladies that mean business. It’s my new go-to store for gifts to big up all the brilliant women in my life. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ted & Ginger
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig